11 August 2009

GETTING PREPARED

Ciao!


It’s getting really close... I don’t leave until the first week of September, but until I get my visa, the travel agent can’t book my flight, which means I don’t have an official departure date yet.


There’s an orientation for inbound Rotary exchange students this Saturday; I can’t wait to meet everyone! This will also give the outbound students (myself included) a good idea of what to expect when we arrive in our destination countries... There’s a boy from northern Italy, so perhaps I will be able to practice my Italian a bit!


Also, I’m going to California for a week on Sunday to visit family and to gain experience flying alone. I’m really excited for that; I haven’t been to California since I was seven-years-old. Whoa... I’ll come back from California the following Saturday, leaving only about a week or so before I depart for Sicily.


I’ll post photos from California once I get back, and maybe a few of good ol’e Manhattan, just for nostalgia’s sake.


Arrivederci!

2 comments:

  1. Hunter is da bomb. Plain and simple. Get some o' dat Sicily ass, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on to Great Adventures, baby girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete